2. Information Onedome Global Collects:
a. When you purchase a ticket to a Onedome Exhibition or purchase any item in the Onedome store we will collect information about your purchase, your billing and shipping addresses, and your email address. We use a secure third party, to process your payment card information. Full payment card information is not stored on the Onedome Global Website or our servers.
b. When you visit our Website, Onedome automatically collects certain information including information about your interaction with the Website, the actions you take, the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with, and the dates and times of your visits.
c. Onedome Global also collects some anonymous, non-personal information on an aggregate basis about its Website visitors. This information is used for statistical purposes and to help Onedome Global monitor how You navigate our website. Examples of such information include IP address, browser type, and device type.
3. Cookies: Like most websites, when you visit the Onedome Website, we collect certain information through the use of “cookies” and other technologies to better understand how our Users navigate through the Website and to learn what content is being viewed and which Art pieces are being favored. Cookies are small text files that Web servers place on an Internet user’s device. We also may use secure third-party analytics which require cookies for data analytics purposes. Your individual web browser will likely allow you to modify its cookie settings. Onedome is interested in what art pieces you spend more time on as the artists may be rewarded by your behavior that favors their artwork as displayed on the Website.
4. How Onedome Global Uses Information We Collect from Users
We may use the information that we collect, including your personal information, to:
a. provide and personalize various features and services of the Website;
b. Monitor and analyze usage trends and preferences to better serve you and to appropriately reward our exhibiting artists;
c. Improve our Website and create new features and functionality;
d. Improve our promotional efforts;
e. Communicate with you, including for administrative, promotional, marketing, and informational purposes, and respond to your requests or inquiries;
f. Help facilitate your transactions and payments; and
6. “Leave Me Alone”: You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by using the unsubscribe link within any promotional email you receive from Onedome. You may also request that Onedome Global delete your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org Onedome Global commits to remove you from all of our directly controlled contact lists within ten working days.
7. Your California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding Onedome’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. The California Legislature has adopted specific mechanisms to safeguard Californians’ privacy, including the Online Privacy Protection Act, the Privacy Rights for California Minors in the Digital World Act, and Shine the Light, a California law intended to give Californians access to how we use your personal information. You have the right to full disclosure on your data uses within the confines of our inhouse technology matrix.. To make such a request, please write to us at Onedome Global 1025 Market St., San Francisco, CA.
8. Children: Onedome Global does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete this information.
9. Onedome Commitment to Data Security. We take reasonable steps to protect the information that we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. To that end, we use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are commonly provided by web-build service providers which are designed to protect the information that Onedome collects. Onedome wishes you to be aware, however, that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against interception or other types of misuse.