- Limitations on Use: You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, retransmit, disseminate, display, broadcast, circulate, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or commercially exploit, in any way, any information, content, artwork, graphics, software, products or services (“Materials”) obtained from this Website, except that the You may view the Website content in its present form, and You may download on any single computer one (1) copy of any Materials that are purchased by You for personal, noncommercial use, provided that You keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. The use of any Materials on any other website or networked computer environment is expressly prohibited. You recognize that unauthorized use of this Website content may subject You to civil or criminal liability under the United States and International laws and treaties. No rights to use this Website, the Materials or any license in any form is granted to any country embargoed by the United States
- Intellectual Property Protection: This Website is protected under United States trademark law. The Materials and the associated trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, product names Artist names and images appearing on the ODG Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Onedome Global. Inc. All other trademarks, logos, service marks, Artist names, Artist images and biographies and the names of any specific piece of Artwork on the ODG Website are the property of their respective owners. Under no circumstances should anything appearing on this website be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise any form of license or authorization to use, reproduce or distribute the Materials. Licenses to use certain Materials and the associated copyrights may be obtained through Onedome Global. Inc. but only with prior written consent. However, Onedome Global. Inc. may withhold its consent in its absolute sole discretion or may not have the authority to grant such a license to certain of the Materials. Misuse of any Materials comprising this Website is strictly prohibited. By using this Website, you agree to abide by any trademark and service mark notices, information or restrictions. Any copied or downloaded content must retain all trademark and service mark notices. Onedome Global. Inc. will strictly enforce its intellectual property rights and those of any 3rd parties who have granted Onedome Global the right to display Materials on this Website.
5. Liability of Onedome Global, Inc.: In no event will Onedome Global or its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, equity holders, agents or employees be liable to you or anyone else for consequential, incidental, special, punitive, direct or indirect damages or losses (including, but not limited to, lost profits and damages that result from accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or inconvenience, delay, transmission error, unauthorized use or unavailability of the website) arising out of or in any way connected with use of this Website or the Materials.
6. Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Onedome Global and its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, equity holders, employees and agents including the owners of any materials that are available on the Website whatever the source maybe, harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees incurred by ODG in connection with your violation of a third party’s rights) arising from or related to your use of the Website or your violation of these Terms of Service or any third contributor’s rights.
7. Termination: We may terminate this agreement at any time, in our sole discretion, and without any notice to You. Any permission granted herein terminates automatically without further notice if You breach any of the terms of this Agreement. Upon such termination, You agree to immediately destroy any downloaded Materials.
8. Infringement: If You believe that any Material on the website infringes Your copyright or other intellectual property right, then You may send to us a written communication that includes the following (please consult Your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the US Copyright Act to confirm these requirements with respect to copyright claims):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of any copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact You about Your complaint, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or applicable law.
- A statement, sworn under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Intellectual Property Complaints
11. Trademarks and Service Marks: The Trademarks and Service Marks below as used throughout this Website are the property of Onedome Global Inc.
- Reality Evolved
All of the above marks (the “Marks”) are protected by law, so if you’d like to use any of them in your own work or otherwise, you’ll need to receive written permission from Onedome first. Onedome is committed to an ethical and creative environment and we feel strongly that our brands are to be used only in a way that reflects our values and our mission. We do not allow any Onedome Marks to be in any way associated with objectionable material, as determined by Onedome in our sole discretion. Truthful, accurate references to the Marks for the purpose of free expression, explanation, information, or as an indicator of compatibility are not considered objectionable. However, the only time you can use the Marks without advance written permission is if there is clear and express language on our website stating that you can use those Marks without first obtaining permission.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE ONEDOME GLOBAL E-GIFT CARD
Onedome e-gift cards are only available to persons over 18 years old and who live in the United States. These e-gift cards are only redeemable right here on our website or at our location, so please do not try to use them at retailers. Please note that these are digital only. No physical gift card will be sent. The recipient will receive the gift card via email.
Onedome accepts the following payment methods:
ACH Credit: You send payment to our bank account via ACH (Automated Clearing House). We will provide our bank account information upon request.
Credit Card: We accept MasterCard, and Visa credit, debit, or check cards. A 3.5% processing fee will be applied to all credit card orders.
Electronic Delivery Of Communications
You agree and consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures that we provide in connection with your Onedome account (“Account”) and your use of our services. Communications include:
transaction receipts or confirmations;
Account statements and history any other account, or transaction information.
We will provide these Communications to you by posting them on the Onedome Global website and/or by emailing them to you at the primary email address listed in your Account.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Onedome and its affiliates, successors and assigns, and its and their directors, officers, employees, agents or other partners from and against any and all allegations, claims, demands, actions, causes of action, proceedings (whether threatened or pending), orders, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and other legal expenses, and judgments of any kind of nature, incurred by Onedome arising out of or relating to your use of the Site, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
Onedome reserves the right to delay or decline purchases for any reason. Limits may apply to the amount and number of Onedome E-Gift Cards you can buy. Electronic delivery only. Delivery of Onedome E-Gift Cards may be delayed by several hours following your order. Onedome is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from lost or stolen E-Gift Cards or use without permission. Onedome makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the E-Gift Card and disclaims any warranty to the fullest extent available. No returns or refunds accepted. You may only send Onedome E-Gift Cards to someone in the U.S.
Can I modify my order after I submitted it?
Please make your selections carefully as all transactions are final. If you need special assistance with an order you can contact us here.
What should I do if I forgot my username and password for Onedome ?
Should you forget your username and password for Onedome , click the ‘FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD’ link A link will be sent to you to reset your login information.
How can I check my order status?
You will receive email notifications with your order status. You will receive an email order confirmation indicating that we received your order successfully.
Can I modify or cancel my order after I submitted it?
Not at this time, make your selections carefully as all transactions are final. eGift Cards cannot be returned, blocked or replaced. If you need special assistance with an order, contact us here.
What do the recipients receive when I send individual eGift Cards?
An email message is sent to your recipient with a secure, URL to retrieve their eGift Card online.
How do you prevent the eGift Card email from getting lost as spam/junk?
We adhere to all industry best practices to ensure successful delivery of the eGift Card via email.
How do I know the recipient actually received the eGift Card I sent them?
Like physical mail that is returned by the post office as ‘undeliverable’, Onedome Global can track email history for undeliverable or bounced messages. Should an email come back as a bounced message due to a bad/inaccurate email address, the customer will be notified with this information.
Can you store my credit card information?
To ensure the security of your credit card information, we do not keep credit card information on file. We will need you to provide this information each time you would like to pay with a credit card.
Is there any cash value to my Onedome e-gift card ?
No. The value of the card is only redeemable here at the Onedome Global Site or at our physical location in San Francisco.
Will my e-gift card expire ?
No, the value of your e-gift card for the Onedome Global experiences is indefinite – unless we notify you by changing these terms which we may do at any time.