- Limitations on Use: You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, retransmit, disseminate, display, broadcast, circulate, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or commercially exploit, in any way, any information, content, artwork, graphics, software, products or services (“Materials”) obtained from this Website, except that the You may view the Website content in its present form, and You may download on any single computer one (1) copy of any Materials that are purchased by You for personal, noncommercial use, provided that You keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. The use of any Materials on any other website or networked computer environment is expressly prohibited. You recognize that unauthorized use of this Website content may subject You to civil or criminal liability under the United States and International laws and treaties. No rights to use this Website, the Materials or any license in any form is granted to any country embargoed by the United States
- Intellectual Property Protection: This Website is protected under United States trademark law. The Materials and the associated trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, product names Artist names and images appearing on the ODG Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Onedome Global. Inc. All other trademarks, logos, service marks, Artist names, Artist images and biographies and the names of any specific piece of Artwork on the ODG Website are the property of their respective owners. Under no circumstances should anything appearing on this website be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise any form of license or authorization to use, reproduce or distribute the Materials. Licenses to use certain Materials and the associated copyrights may be obtained through Onedome Global. Inc. but only with prior written consent. However, Onedome Global. Inc. may withhold its consent in its absolute sole discretion or may not have the authority to grant such a license to certain of the Materials. Misuse of any Materials comprising this Website is strictly prohibited. By using this Website, you agree to abide by any trademark and service mark notices, information or restrictions. Any copied or downloaded content must retain all trademark and service mark notices. Onedome Global. Inc. will strictly enforce its intellectual property rights and those of any 3rd parties who have granted Onedome Global the right to display Materials on this Website.
5. Liability of Onedome Glaobal, Inc.: In no event will Onedome Global or its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, equity holders, agents or employees be liable to you or anyone else for consequential, incidental, special, punitive, direct or indirect damages or losses (including, but not limited to, lost profits and damages that result from accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or inconvenience, delay, transmission error, unauthorized use or unavailability of the website) arising out of or in any way connected with use of this Website or the Materials.
6. Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Onedome Global and its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, equity holders, employees and agents including the owners of any materials that are available on the Website whatever the source maybe, harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees incurred by ODG in connection with your violation of a third party’s rights) arising from or related to your use of the Website or your violation of these Terms of Service or any third contributor’s rights.
7. Termination: We may terminate this agreement at any time, in our sole discretion, and without any notice to You. Any permission granted herein terminates automatically without further notice if You breach any of the terms of this Agreement. Upon such termination, You agree to immediately destroy any downloaded Materials.
8. Infringement: If You believe that any Material on the website infringes Your copyright or other intellectual property right, then You may send to us a written communication that includes the following (please consult Your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the US Copyright Act to confirm these requirements with respect to copyright claims):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of any copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact You about Your complaint, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or applicable law.
- A statement, sworn under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Intellectual Property Complaints